When I saw the Dear Doily stamp set and the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, I knew there was a match made in heaven. Both of these products from Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions catalog feature lovely elegance.
Let’s talk first about the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series paper. This paper features soft, elegant designs that can be used for weddings, anniversaries and more. The 12″ x 12″ specialty paper includes printed vellum! 12 sheets total. 6 vellum sheets which is 3 each of 2 different designs. There are 3 each of 2 double-sided printed papers in this paper pack as well.
You honestly need to see this paper – especially the vellum in person – it is absolutely stunning!
The stamp set I used is called Dear Doily. It comes as a bundle with the Doily Builder Thinlit Dies which is what I used to cut out the flower and the lace die cut on the bottom of the Floral Romance design series paper.
I found that using the Stamparatus to ink up the flower with the Berry Burst and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write markers was the perfect solution to get a great stamped image. (YouTube video in progress – actually thought I had done one on this already).Speaking of the Stamparatus, did you remember there is a new bag to carry and preserve your precious Stamparatus in? You can see it here.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Dear Doily Bundle
- Petal Pink – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Smoky Slate – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1″ x 2″
- Whisper White 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, 1 1/2″ x 4″ for flower
- Floral Romance Vellum – 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Berry Burst – 1″ x 4″
- Ink – Berry Burst, Berry Burst Stampin’ Write Marker, Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker
- Accessories – Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stamparatus, Baker’s Twine, Mini Glue Dot
Stay tuned for that video I promised. And actually, I will share more ideas with Dear Doily too!
- Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Grab a cup of coffee and check it out!
- Want a bonus? FREE products during Sale-a-Bration!
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store