The December Paper Pumpkin kit included an 18 month calendar. I took my calendar up a level and added it to an Ikea frame with a couple of book rings. Using the Colorful Seasons stamp set, Forever Lovely and the stamp set included in the kit I decorated each of the calendar pages. I made mine a 12 month calendar and used the rest of the kit contents to make some alternatives for you.
Here are a couple of the months. I’m pretty happy having such a cute desk calendar! If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, don’t forget that you can get refills!
Here is my first alternate. You can tell from the shape that I used one of the calendar backgrounds and then added the 3/8″ strip of color from the top of the remaining calendar pages. I loved the Pool Party ribbon in the kit. Of course the greeting is from the kit. Punches – 2″ and the Starburst punch. Easy Peasy.
This card showcases the stamp set included in this kit. I used these colors; Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate. The label is included in the kit and has “to/from” printed on the back. I saved my extras for gift tags this coming year.
If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber with me, you would have received an email with tutorials for additional ideas including a scrapbook page! It’s my gift to you! Enjoy!
Do you want a sneak peek to look ahead at January’s kit?
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here