Welcome to this month’s Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop! Guess what – we are celebrating 5 years!!!! Wow, 5 years of sharing amazing inspiration with you!
Tomorrow – February 15 Stampin’ Up! is releasing 3 amazing new Sale-a-Bration items as your FREE choices during this customer favorite promotion. I thought I would share a few tantalizing ideas to get you a little more intriqued!
The All Adorned stamp set is made to coordinate with the Stamparatus. If you are a fan of this amazing stamp positioning tool – then this stamp set has your name on it! I love the corner images. And the multi-dimensional coordinating images – well – don’t they look amazing together? This 8 piece photopolymer stamp set can be yours with a $50 merchandise purchase.
Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
OMG! I LOVE this folder!!!! Such deep floral impressions! I used Stampin’ Blends to color in the impressions – and boy oh boy do they stand out! I used Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch. The greeting comes from the Well Said stamp set.
Don’t recognize the punch? Oh my – another secret – stay tuned!
Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper
I’m super excited to introduce the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. This gorgeous paper is part of the Painted Seasons Bundle which includes the Painted Seasons Stamp Set. This paper includes hand-painted imagery for each of the seasons. All year long you are covered with this paper! I can’t wait to share more of the papers with you!
For this card, I combined the Painted Seasons stamp set with the amazing Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. What a stunning card! The Distinktive design flower and leaf stamps from the Painted Seasons stamp set are 3D in appearance. Last weekend, my customers LOVED how easy the Distinktive design stamps work. Super easy. No 2 step stamping. Have you tried them yet?
Now, you will want to check out the rest of the inspiration on the 5 year anniversary of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop.
Stamper’s Dozen February 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Grab a cup of coffee and check it out!
- Want a bonus? FREE products during Sale-a-Bration!
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store