Wow! The Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper is absolutely stunning! This lightweight paper has photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. I love the mixture of the realistic flowers in a vintage setting and you are going to want this paper in your crafting arsenal. Don’t hoard it though – share the beauty!
When I had the vision for this card, I wanted to showcase the beauty of the paper so, I chose not to add any greetings. Just “frame” and showcase the beauty of the Pressed Petals paper.
For this card, I used the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folder. I added Sahara Sand ink to the embossing folder to contribute to the vintage look of the frame. Doesn’t it look realistic?
You Can Make It
- Stamps – none!
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Rococo Rose – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ink – Sahara Sand
- Accessories – Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folder, Die Cut Machine, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Check out these gorgeous papers. Do you have them yet? If not, you need to get your order in! These papers are part of the Pressed Petals Product Suite. Watch as Stampin’ Up! shows off all of the amazing components of this suite.
My mother’s favorite color was blue. When I saw the blue flowers on this paper, I thought of her and wanted to highlight them for you.
Very simple layout with the Pressed Petals paper being 3″ x 4″. This measurement maximizes the 12″ x 12″ paper and if you wanted to you could make 12 cards with the same measurement from the one piece of Pressed Petals paper.
I added a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock that was embossed with the Country Floral embossing folder. And if you are wondering about the Washi Tape – it is the Pressed Petals Washi tape perfectly accenting the vintage theme.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – none
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 4″
- Blueberry Bushel – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Soft Suede – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Ink – none!
- Accessories – Country Floral Embossing Folder, Die Cut Machine, Linen Thread, Pressed Petals Washi Tape, glue dot
I have a special Blog Post and Video ready for the Creative Inking Blog Hop on June 20 using these products. The featured card is absolutely STUNNING! You won’t want to miss it!
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- June Card Buffet menu can be found here
- Sailing Home monthly kit subscribe here
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store