Welcome to the June 2019 Creative Inking Blog Hop where we are featuring some of our favorite new Stampin’ Up! Catalog products. I am choosing to feature items from the Pressed Petals product suite on pages 72-72.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pressed Petals Washi Tape! These flowers are just GORGEOUS! I was super surprised how easy they were to make. I know that you are going to love this washi tape. The Burlap background is part of the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer series paper- another key part of the product suite.
For this gorgeous card, I paired the Pressed Petals Washi Tape & Designer Series paper with the To A Wild Rose bundle, specifically the leaves, greeting and floral die cut in the background.
The Pressed Petals Washi Tape has about a 100 petals. Check out this video to see how easy it is to make the gorgeous Pressed Petals flower. You will greatly benefit from the tips I have for you.
Create Gorgeous Flowers with Pressed Petals Washi Tape
Are you in love with this suite yet? Let me share more awesome inspiration!
The Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper features photogenic images of real pressed flowers in a lightweight paper. The paper has floral images on one side and coordinating vintage designs on the other. The rich color scheme just adds to the overall beauty of the paper.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – To A Wild Rose
- Merry Merlot – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rococo Rose – 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Pressed Petals DSP – 3″ x 4″
- Crumb Cake – 1″ x 3″
- Ink – Early Espresso, Merry Merlot Light Stampin’ Blend (color ribbon)
- Accessories – Die Cut Machine, Simple Embossing folder, Metallic Edge Ribbon, Stampin’ DImensionals
You Can Make It
- Stamp – To a Wild Rose
- Merry Merlot – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Rococo Rose – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1 1/4″ circle
- Mossy Meadow – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Pressed Petals DSP – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink – Early Espresso
- Accessories – 1 1/2″ circle punch, Linen Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tin Tile Embossing folder, Die cut machine
I know you are going to LOVE this product suite. I hope you have been inspired by these projects! You can see more here.
Now you will want to check out the the rest of the Creative Inking Blog Hop – you are in for a real treat with some amazing inspiration! Colleen Vassos is next on your list.
If you are heading backwards, then check out Susan Campfields blog.
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- Free Daisy Lane Tutorial Offer by July 31, 2019
- Sailing Home monthly kit subscribe here
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store