Daisy Lane is a Daisy Delight! If you recall, the Daisy Delight stamp set and punch were a HUGE HIT when they debuted 2 years ago. Now we have the Daisy Lane stamp set bundled with the Medium Daisy punch which in my humble opinion is a match made in heaven! And then if you add in other coordinating products such as the Perennial Essence Floral Centers – your project becomes and ohhlala!
Just check out how well the Perennial Essence Floral centers add texture and a definite “you have to feel me” quality.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Daisy Lane Bundle, Crackle
- Highland Heather – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4, 5″ x 5 1/2″ for flowers
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 2″ x 3 1/2″
- Mossy Meadow – 2 1/4″ x 5″
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Highland Heather
- Accessories – Die Cut Machine, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Leaf punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I wanted to showcase the Daisy punches on a card to show you how well they work together. This delightful beauty is the result of that challenge. The card seems just a bit plain when I was done with the punching so I added the 3/4″ circles from the 2019-2021 In Color designer series paper. Seems like the perfect compliment.
I popped the Whisper White layer up with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give the card the eclipse look. This card just seems to scream summertime.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Daisy Lane Bundle
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 2019-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper in Seaside Spray – four 3/4″ circles
- Crushed Curry – 3/8″ x 2 1/2″
- Ink – Basic Gray
- Accessories – Daisy Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 3/4″ circle punch, Perennial Essence Floral Centers,
Check out these gorgeous flowers made with the Daisy punches! This image is from the catalog and I couldn’t wait to make them. I was surprised at how fast they went together. You will want to make some too!
Check out these Daisy Lane Flowers! So adorable! You can make them easily! Let me show you how.
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- Free Daisy Lane Tutorial Offer by July 31, 2019
- Sailing Home monthly kit subscribe here
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store