I am so in love with Stampin’ Up! DSP’s (Designer Series Papers) in the Annual Catalog. Many times I can’t decide which paper I want to use. I thought you might like to see this layout that I did awhile back showcasing DSP’s and how well they go together.
The Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper happens to be one of my favorites. I know that I have shared about it recently but, I can’ help myself! This lightweight paper has photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. Most of all, the color palette is so appealing to me.
This Stampin’ Up! DSP’s is part of the Pressed Petals suite on pages 72-74 in the Annual catalog. As you can see that I also used the Pressed Petals Washi tape which is part of the product suite. I LOVE this washi tape – and the flowers are soooo easy to make! If you missed my YouTube video – check it out here!
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Band Together
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Merry Merlot – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Pressed Petals DSP – four pieces of 1″ x 4″
- Ink – Merry Merlot
- Accessories – 1″ circle punch to make scallop, 3/4″ circle punch, Pressed Petals Washi tape, Perrenial Essence Floral Centers
Here is another favorite Stampin’ Up! DSP’s using the same layout. It is the Woven Threads DSP. It is a bit of vintage inspired by the look of woven rugs and textured fabric with printed variations and irregularities for an authentic feel. You will find this DSP as part of the Woven Threads suite on pages 12-14 in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Woven Heirlooms
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Woven Threads DSP – four pieces of 1″ x 4″
- Ink – Seaside Spray
- Accessories – 1″ circle punch, 1 1/8″ scallop circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2019-2021 In color Faceted Dots
This birthday card is especially made for a crafty friend of mine. I knew using the new Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper would be perfect. And she is also a flower lover so adding the medium daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set was the perfect finishing touch.
The Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper celebrates everything crafting and I am sure that you have a friend or a tribe around your that shares your crafting passion. If that is the case, you need to check out the Follow Your Art product suite on pages 52-54 in Stampin’ Up!’s annual catalog.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Itty Bitty Birthday, Daisy Lane
- Pacific Point – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3″ x 4″ for flowers
- Follow Your Art DSP – four 1″ x 4″ pieces
- Ink – Pacific Point, Calypso Coral
- Accessories – Medium Daisy Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Clear Faceted Gem, 1″ circle punch for scallop
I hope you have enjoyed this tour of one layout with 3 different DSP’s. Tell me what your favorite DSP is and or your favorite layout showcasing DSP’s.
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- Free Daisy Lane Tutorial Offer by July 31, 2019
- Sailing Home monthly kit subscribe here
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store