Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop where we are featuring our favorite new Stampin’ Up! Catalog Projects. The only problem is the new catalog is so freakin’ amazing I had a hard time picking out just 1 favorite! So I’ve decided to share my top 3.
Good Morning Magnolia
Good Morning Magnolia – part of the Magnolia Lane product suite is absolutely stunning!!! The Magnolia stamp with the coordinating Magnolia Memory dies. I LOVE coloring this gorgeous flower with the Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers! So amazing.
I used the Mango Melody and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends for this project.
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Good Morning Magnolia Bundle
- Mango Melody – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Black – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White – 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Ink – Momento Black, Mango Melody and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends, Clear Wink of Stella
- Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals
Free As a Bird
ohhhh lala! Free as a Bird is a top 3 pick! My customers are clamoring over this bundle which includes the Stitched Nested Labels Dies!!! I LOVE these dies! This is another great stamp set to get a little adult coloring time in. Think watercoloring, watercolor pencils, Stampin’ Blends and more!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Free as a Bird Bundle
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4″
- Ink – Momento Black, Balmy Blue, Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends, Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends, Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, So Saffron Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories – Die Cutting Machine, Linen Thread, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Simple Embossing Folder
Let’s go Sailing Home! I’m a lake girl through and through. While I am not a sailer – I LOVE the lake and this Sailing Home bundle is perfecto! You may have seen some of the gorgeous lake images – particularly fond of the sunsets that I have posted.
This sunset was created by sponging Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie inks together. The “water” was created with an image from the Waterfront stamp set – then I just used a sponge to add the blue in between the waves and the sunset reflection.
The Come Sail Away product suite is the focus of this sampler. The tutorial for this gorgeous sampler is part of the June Monthly Kit in the mail. Get the details here.
Now check out what other amazing demonstrators have as their picks from the new annual catalog on the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! You are going to be inspired!
Stamper’s Dozen June 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stampin’ In My Flops
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- June Card Buffet menu can be found here
- Sailing Home monthly kit subscribe here
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store