Magnolia Lane! oh how I love the designer series paper! And I think you’ll love this combination of the Magnolia Lane paper and the the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set in this special fold card. You see – it’s a little unique but perfectly shows off the Magnolia Lane product suite perfectly. Bonus – it is simple to create!
Here you can see the first layer opened up revealing more of the designer series paper and of course another perfectly placed magnolia flower! Plus it is giving you a sneak peek at the next layer!
And here we are – fully opened. Just as I said – simple and easy but oh so gorgeous!
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Good Morning Magnolia Bundle
- Mossy Meadow – 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Petal Pink – 6 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 3 1/4″
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White – several scraps for flowers and leaf
- Ink – Momento Black, Stampin’ Blends in; Mossy Meadow & Petal Pink
- Accessories – Die cut machine, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Every now and then I love to play with the Red & Black color combination. I love how the red stands out against the black.
I accented with the Copper Foil sheet behind the main focal point to make the card feel a bit “fancier”. Lovely Lipstick is the red color. Stampin’ Blends in Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover to color the magnolias.
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Good Morning Magnolia
- Basic Black – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Copper Foil – 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Lovely Lipstick – 1 3/4″ circle
- Ink – Momento Black, Stampin’ Blends; Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover
- Accessories – 1 3/4″ circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- Free Daisy Lane Tutorial Offer by July 31, 2019
- Bonus Days July1-July 31!
- Extra Extra! $99 for $155 in products PLUS $10 next month! Details here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store