Magnolia! Check out the Magnolia 3D embossing folder that is part of the Magnolia Lane product suite! I am in LOVE with the results! The 3D is really 3D! So simple and yet so stunning.
I colored the raised areas with our Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers). The colors I used are; Seaside Spray, Old Olive, Pineapple Punch and Light Smoky Slate.
To help the edges of the flower petals stand out just a bit more, I added an extra layer of color to them. Just the edge. I also used the light and dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to color the leaves. The dark Stampin’ Blend fine point tip really highlighted the veins on the leaves.
If you are wondering about the light Smoky Slate Stampin’ blend, look closely to the outside edge of the flowers and leaves. You will see that I highlighted just the edge again with the fine tip. It seemed to help the flowers & leaves pop off the page just a bit more.
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Good Morning Magnolia
- Seaside Spray – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Ink – Basic Gray, Stampin’ Blends – Seaside Spray, Old Olive, Pineapple Punch, Smoky Slate
- Accessories – Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Die Cut Machine, Detailed Bands Dies
The Magnolia 3D Embossing folder can be purchased individually (#149579) or as part of the “one number gets all” for the Magnolia Lane product suite (#152178). In case you are wondering about that, for each of the product suites in the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, you can put in 1 number and easily get all of the coordinating products in the product suite. Simple & easy.
I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- Free Daisy Lane Tutorial Offer by July 31, 2019
- Bonus Days July1-July 31!
- Extra Extra! $99 for $155 in products PLUS $10 next month! Details here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store