Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop celebrating a sneak peek of the amazingly wonderful Holiday Catalog! If you don’t yet have your copy – you need to contact your demonstrator – or me! to get one!
I am going to share inspiration from the Come to Gather product suite (p 46-48). This product suite features delightful fall themed products including the Gather Together Stamp set which can be bundled with the Gathered Leaves Dies. You will also “fall” in love with the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper full of jewel toned colored designs perfect for your fall projects!
Just check out the colors on this first card! Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron and Pretty Peacock are the highlight of the leaves set on a background using the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper. The Stitched Nested Label die centers the leaves and greetings which are highlighted by the Come to Gather Ribbons. The ribbons are a combo pack with one spool of thread in Cajun Craze and 1 spool of 5/8″ Crumb Cake ribbon with satin edges. Love the detail!
These leaves are created using the Gathered Leaves dies. You can see several of them in the top picture. These dies add the “ribs” of the leaves and cut them out at the same time. I added highlights to the Gathered Leaves dies by dropping them on the ink pad before I die cut them. This technique just makes the leaf texture jump out at you – making you want to touch them!
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Gather Together Bundle
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″, 1 3/4″ x 2″
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Pretty Peacock – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Mint Macaron – 1 3/4″ x 2″
- Ink – Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze
- Accessories – Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Die Cut Machine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dot
Did I mention the gorgeous designs of the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper? You can see 2 more of the designs here. This card is so eye catching, you will for sure want to CASE this one. The designer series paper is 4″ x 4″ thus maximizing the number of projects you can make with a single sheet. The cardbase is designed to accommodate just the 4″ x 4″ DSP on the cardfront.
I used the largest leaf die to cut out the inside of the Come to Gather DSP and then backed it with Very Vanilla cardstock to help the Mint Macaron leaf stand out. And yes I dropped the leaf die on the Mint Macaron stamp pad before die cutting.
Here’s a peak at the inside – just so that you can see how the cardfront works. Check out the dimensions below – you will want to CASE it!
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Gather Together Bundle
- Soft Suede – 4 1/4″ x 9 3/4″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4″, 1 1/4″ x 4″
- Mint Macaron – 1 3/4″ x 2″, 5/8″ x 3″
- Ink – Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron
- Accessories – Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, Glue Dot, Die Cut Machine, Stampin’ Dimensionals
There is a plethora more of awesomeness in this catalog! You NEED to make sure you get one and get your orders ready for ordering on September 4, 2019! Be sure and stay tuned for more inspiration – I have a LOT more in store for you! Now be sure and check out the rest of the Creative Inking Blog Hop!
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and get these products in your hands. Let’s get going! I invite you to order your papercrafting products in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- Order your August Card Buffet Kit here
- Good Morning Magnolia is the feature of the August Monthly Kit. Order yours now!
- Extra Extra! $99 for $155 in products PLUS $10 next month! Details here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store