Wonderfully Wicked stamp set meets the Apple Builder punch from the Harvest Hellos Bundle! I threw in the Monster Bash designer series paper and WOWZA! Adorbs!
Frankie was made with 2 of the Apple Builder punches; one in Granny Apple Green and the other in Basic Black. The Basic Black punch met the paper snips and received a little haircut. Nothing special about the choppy cut – just snip away! Then add the “eyes” from the Assorted Googly Eyes” assortment. Yes you can buy googly eyes elsewhere but, you’re coning to love this assortment – 2 sizes, 100 pieces in 4 colors – coordinating perfectly with Stmapin’ Up!’s colors!
How about a black cat from the Apple Builder punch? Just round off the top of the Black cardstock punched “apple”. Then use the “leaf” in the apple builder punch for the ears! I just punched 4 “leafs” 2 in black and 2 in Whisper White. I trimmed the white ones down just a bit. The Chalk pencil was used to create the whiskers and mouth.
And lastly we needed to have a ghost! You can see the “apple” in this one. . . . just like Frankie at the start, give this one a little haircut – just at the bottom edge. The Googly Eye assortment reigns supreme with the yellow background eyes.
Which one is your favorite Character?
Leave me a note and let me know which one you will be trying! I’d love to hear from you.
- Visit the New Annual Catalog page here
- The Holiday Catalog is amazing and starts September 4!
- Designer Series Paper stock up sale! Buy 3 get 1 Free!
- Order your September Card Buffet Kit here
- Gather Together is the feature of the September Monthly Kit. Order yours now!
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store