Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. This month we are celebrating all things fall. Knowing there would amazing ideas shared on this blog hop, I took a little bit of a unique approach. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Is this really Monster Bash?
And the answer is; YES! I used the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper for these cards. And here’s why. . . . I have customers that LOVE Halloween and I knew I had to get this designer series paper. When I opened it, I LOVED the non-Halloween side of several of the sheets. So, you are the lucky pumpkins that get to see what I created with them.
I used the “To a Wild Rose” stamp set from the Annual Catalog. Another less than traditional Fall themed stamp set. . . I guess I am being non-traditional today. Hope I’m not breaking too many rules! The color combination I used is; Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot, Basic Gray and Crushed Curry.
Yes, this is Monster Bash Designer Series Paper too! This one is my favorite! Colors include; Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot and Basic Gray.
I absolutely adore this stamp set. I have found the Stamparatus to be my friend in stamping it. In fact, I find that I use my Stamparatus to stamp with almost ALL the time!
What is your Favorite Color Combo?
- Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Shaded Spruce & Basic Gray
- Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow & Basic Gray
Now check out the rest of the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop
Stamper’s Dozen October 2019 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Leave me a note and let me know which one you will be trying! I’d love to hear from you.
- The Holiday Catalog is amazing – check it out!
- Order your October Card Buffet Kit here
- Wrapped in Plaid is the feature of the October Monthly Kit. Order yours now!
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store