Heartfelt Valentines were coming off the crafting table this weekend. We are in the midst of a storm and frankly, my crafting table and hopefully most of you have been missing me! I have been itching to play with new products from the 2020 Mini Catalog and these Valentine cards rolled off the table!
This is a simple card featuring the Heartfelt Bundle and the Heart Doilies that are part of the From My Heart product suite. The Heart Doilies are sized to fit the Heart Foil Tins but I thought they would look great on a card too! They come in Flirty Flamingo and Real Red with the backside being white. I embossed the greeting on the doily in White Stampin’ Emboss powder.
You Can Make It
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Real Red – 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White – 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Versamark
- Accessories – Heart Doilies, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Lovely Lipstick grosgrain ribbon
One of my favorite parts of the From My Heart Product Suite is the Specialty Designer Series Paper featuring playful patterns with red and pink foil accents. Some images can be punched out with the Heart Punch Pack which is what I have done on this card.
Here is another Heartfelt Valentine that will be featured in my January Card Buffet. I love the Real Red and Flirty Flamingo color combination. Certainly makes for super cute Valentines!
You will love the look of the 2 punches! Here you can see that I have used them individually as well as layered together.
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Heartfelt Bundle
- Real Red – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″, scalloped heart
- From My Heart DSP – 2″ x 4″, plus punched out heart
- Flirty Flamingo – punched out heart
- Ink – Real Red, Flirty Flamingo
- Accessories – Whisper White 1/4″ crinkled seam binding, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you have received the 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration brochure if you are my current customers. If you want to become a customer, please let me know and I will get you the catalogs!