Blooming Painted Poppies
Let’s see if you can relate. . . . You open up the amazing 2020 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog and find the ultimate product suite that you just HAVE TO HAVE! That was the case for me with Painted Poppies. This glorious 2 stampset bundle is soooo worth it. I can’t wait until you see all of the projects I ave created with it!
Inspired by a field of poppies, you will love the line art images that are amenable to so many different coloring techniques! I always feel like I get more value when I can do multiple techniques with one stamp set.
I just had to share one of my favorite Painted Poppies card so far. Seriously, if you haven’t absorbed the gloriousness of this product suite, you are missing out!
Just look at how that poppy pops off the page with the Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral and Basic Black flower on the front! Add in the leaf with Mossy Meadow and Old Olive and voila! Oh, and, hang tight – it opens!!!
Seriously, how can you not LOVE this entire product suite! You gotta have it!!!
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Painted Poppies Bundle, Peaceful Moments Bundle
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4″ x 8 3/4″ scored at 5 1/2″, 3″ x 3″ for Poppy
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Peaceful Poppies – 3″ x 4″, 1″ x 3″
- Calypso Coral – 3″ x 3″ for flower
- Old Olive – 1 1/4″ x 5″, scrap
- Mossy Meadow – scrap
- Basic Black – scrap
- Ink – Momento Black, Stampin’ Blends in Poppy Parade and Old Olive
- Accessories – Tear & Tape Adhesive
Be sure and check out the entire Peaceful Poppies product suite on pages 24-27 in the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Mini Catalog.
Check out the 2020 Mini Catalog
Best promotion of the year is Sale-a-Bration!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store