Check out this cute little duo! Dressed to Impress for sure! I had a little time to do some crafting this weekend. It sure was a much needed day of nothing but being creative (well I did go to church first).
The Best Dressed product suite in the 2020 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog was one of the focuses of my creative juices. Ohhhh lala was it a fun product suite to work with!
This was the first card I created. I was inspired by the greeting and knew it needed to be framed (much like the positive quotes I see floating thru my facebook feed). By using the Heirloom Frame Die and 3D embossing folder, it was super easy to create the frame. The lipstick was easily colored with the Stampin’ Blends and die cut with the All Dressed Up Dies.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Dressed to Impress Bundle
- Real Red – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Blushing Bride – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ for frame plus scrap
- Ink – Real Red, Stampin’ Blends in Real Red & Smoky Slate
- Accessories – Real Red 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D embossing folders
One could argue that the best part of the All Dressed Up Dies is the purse die! It is SUPER sweet! Up close you could see the detailed stitching and wonderfully impressed score lines. So many options for this purse! What a great gift bag it will make! I was thinking of Valentines Day when I made this one using the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper to spice it up. You can get one purse from 1 sheet of cardstock or 2 sheets of 6″ x 6″ DSP.
You Can Make it
- Bundle – Dressed to Impress
- Paper – two 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ pieces of Real Red cardstock, two pieces of From My Heart Specialty DSP 3″ X 3 1/2″
- Accessories – Metallic Brads, Tear & Tape Adhesive
Now, if you think this is super cute and want to see more. . . . well, I didn’t stop with this project! Stay tuned! Be sure and get your products ordered from me now, just click on the links below.
Check out the 2020 Mini Catalog
Best promotion of the year is Sale-a-Bration!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store