The Country Club Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine cards. Here I have paired with the Sending You Thoughts Stamp set from Sale-a-Bration. This layout was one that I first say by a fellow demonstrator, Bruno. I wanted to give it a try and the Country Club Designer Series Paper turned out to be a good choice.
I hope you will give this layout a try. It will be a fun way to use up those scraps too!
Step by Step Tutorial
- Cardbase is Garden Green 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase.
- Gather six strips of 1″ x 4″ strips of Country Club Designer Series Paper. Cut diagonally the long way.
- Adhere to a 4″ x 5 1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock trimming short tips of designer series paper as needed.
- Wrap Garden Green Baker’s Twine from the Country Club Twine Combo Pack around this layer and tie in a bow.
- Adhere this layer to cardbase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Night of Navy ink on Smoky Slate cardstock. Punch out with Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Adhere to Night of Navy Everyday Label Punch. Adhere greeting to cardbase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three rhinestones from Nobel Peacock Rhinestones.
Please share what papers you use. . . I’d LOVE to see more samples!
Check out the 2020 Mini Catalog
Best promotion of the year is Sale-a-Bration!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store