Coloring Flowering Foils DSP
Welcome to March’s Creative Inking Blog Hop with the theme of “Springing Ahead”. With our current pandemic situation, it is my hope and prayer that you are all safe AND that you will be inspired by this blog hop and use some of your social distancing time to craft. I have chosen to highlight coloring techniques using the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper which is available during Sale-a-Bration for free!
The Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper is available as part of the Sale-a-Bration Second Release and is given for free with a $50 merchandise purchase. Check out all of the Second Release Sale-a-Bration items here.
Stampin’ Write Markers
Would you love to get this card during our current pandemic situation? In fact, we could all use a day brightening card right now! I used Stampin’ Write markers in Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana to color this card.
- Stamp Set – So Sentimental Bundle (2020 Mini Catalog)
- Ink – Blueberry Bushel and Stampin’ Write markers in Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana
- Accessories – Nobel Peacock Rhinestones, Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Aqua Painters are a staple for coloring when I use the color from our Classic Stampin’ Pads. Super easy. Be sure and check out my video showcasing this technique below. The floral piece of the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper lends itself perfectly to fussy cutting out the flowers.
- Stamp Set – Label Me Bold
- Paper – Whisper White Thick, Copper Foil, Whisper White, So Very Vellum Specialty
- Ink – Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Mango Malody
- Accessories – Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I love how the floral paper and the crosshatch paper work so well together on this card. Such a gorgeous card!
- Stamp Set – Label Me Bold
- Paper – Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink – Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody
- Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals
Stampin’ Blends – our fabulous alcohol markers were used to color the background on this card. Why use the Stampin’ Blends markers? Well, they won’t leave lines when you color in the background. Such a gorgeous card!
- Stamp – Label Me Bold
- Paper – Pool Party, Copper Foil, Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink – Pool Party, Pool Party Dark Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – 1″ circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
During this uncertain time, I invite you to send at least one springy card to a friend who is sick, elderly or simply self isolating. After you have sent a card, leave a comment and I will draw 3 winners from the comments to receive the cards I shared today.
Now, check out the rest of the Creative Inking blog hop for more springtime inspiration.
Check out all of the Second Release Sale-a-Bration items here. The Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper is available until March 31 or while supplies last as a free item with your $50 in merchandise purchase.
Check out the 2020 Mini Catalog
Best promotion of the year is Sale-a-Bration!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store
Coloring Flowering Foils DSP Product List