Despite technical difficulties, I crafted on a Facebook Live yesterday making these projects. (You can see the FB Live here). I promised to share the projects on my blog today for all to see so here we go!
For this card, I demonstrated coloring with Stampin’ Blends markers and coloring the flower with an AquaPainter and ink refills. The paper I used is the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper that is part of the second release Sale-a-Bration products. You can get this awesome paper for free with your $50 order. I sat down and watercolored a whole sheet of the flowers! It was a great boredom buster! You should try it.
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Timeless Tulips
- Pool Party – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″, plus flower cut out
- Whisper White – 1″ x 4″
- Ink – Basic Gray, Ink Refills; Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody; Stampin’ Blend; Pool Party Light
- Accessories – Aqua Painter, Stampin Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
This adorable Easter Basket is perfect to add some treats to and place on your neighbors doorstep right now to brighten the day during our social distancing. The bunny punch art was inspired by Susie Wood and the basket was inspired by a fellow demonstrator as well (can’t find the name).
The box I used is the Mini Shipping Boxes (p 172 AC) which are also available right now as a free item from the third release Sale-a-Bration products. Be sure and check out the video for how to make this cute basket!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Itty Bitty Greetings
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper – two pieces 2 3/8″ x 3 3/4″, two pieces 2″ x 2 3/8″
- Garden Green – 1″ x 3 3/4″, plus scrap
- Petal Pink – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Whisper White – scraps
- Pumpkin Pie – small scrap for carrot
- Calypso Coral – small scrap for heart
- Ink – Basic Gray
- Accessories – Stampin’ DImensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snowman Builder Punch, Dog Builder Punch, Daisy Punch, Ornate Borders Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Assorted Pom Poms, Glue Dots, 5/16″ Braided Burlap Trim, Metallic Brads, Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags, Mini Shipping Boxes, Tear & Tape Adhesive
The final project was a special fold card with instructions on how to use 1 sheet of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to create the contrasting cardbase. I used a greeting from the Under My Umbrella stamp set.
I love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper that is two sided, most often with gorgeous contrasting prints. This is the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper from the 2020 Mini Catalog.
I have created a PDF for you to download with the instructions to make this card.
Click Here or the icon below to download the PDF.
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure and like my facebook page so that you are notified of my next facebook live later this week (it will be better, I promise!)
Check out the 2020 Mini Catalog
Best promotion of the year is Sale-a-Bration!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store