Fall Blossoms in Bloom!
As I was cleaning out some of my garden the other day, I was seeing how some of the colors in the garden had changed and turned to more of a regal tone. That was the inspiration for this card. I LOVE the Blossoms in Bloom bundle – so many possibilities with techniques and layering. If you search my blog, you’ll find a number of samples and techniques. You’ll also find two YouTube videos here and here.
You will find so many possibilities when you purchase Blossoms in Bloom as a bundle. The colors on this card are; Blackberry Bliss, Rococo Rose and Very Vanilla. Check out the background, I used my new favorite 3D embossing folder – Tasteful Textile. You probably want that added to your next order if you don’t already have it.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Blossoms in Bloom Bundle
- Very Vanilla Thick – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rococo Rose – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder, Magnetic Plate, Tombo Multipurpose adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Check out these samples! Would you like to try and make? Download the Blossoms in Bloom Sample Recipes document!
Click on the links below to get these products ordered!
Check out the 2020-20201 NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
NEW! Retired items for sale at BJ’s Stampin’ Spot
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is LIVE!
NEW PRODUCT info and videos!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store