Stitched Triangle Sampler
I LOVE the Stitched Triangle dies! Remember the barnyard inspired quilt I posted here? Well, I was recently playing with my grandson John and he was making shapes with my clear blocks. So I pulled out the Stitched Triangle dies and die cut him a few shapes. Of course we had to have a green color because that is his favorite color. When he was done, I gathered the pieces and cut a few more and this sampler evolved.
I love the stitching detail! And there was so many patterns I could have made but this is where I ended up. I added a few pieces of “bling”. The frame is 10″ x 10″. I am often asked what size the layers are and I know you’ll want to create your own barn quilt inspired sampler so here you go!
You Can Make It
- Night of Navy – 10″ x 10″
- Bermuda Bay – 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – 7 5/8″ x 7 5/8″
- Whisper White – 7 1/2″ x 7 1/2″
- Colors of triangles – Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay
I had so many little triangles left over, I decided to make them into a card. Love how this one turned out too! Wouldn’t it be fun to send a birthday card to a kid with a bunch of stitched triangles in it for them to play with? Now, that would be cool!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Happiest of Birthdays
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, plus 6 small triangles
- Night of Navy – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″, plus 6 small triangles
- Whisper White – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Granny Apple Green – two triangles
- Ink – Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers
- Accessories – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Triangle Dies, Stamparatus (used to stamp greeting)
I hope you have enjoyed these Stitched Triangle samples. Please leave me a comment and if you would be so kind as to consider purchasing from me, I would appreciate it very much!
Check out the 2020-20201 NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is LIVE!
NEW PRODUCT info and videos!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store