I have fallen in love with the Curvy Christmas and the Quite Curvy bundles. So on trend. I know you are going to love celebrating so many occasions with these stamp sets and coordinating curvy dies. And if you want the final piece, it’s the Classic Christmas designer series paper. Add a festive touch to your holiday crafting with a rich color palette of Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Curvy Christmas
- Thick Whisper White – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Brass Foil – 2″ x 3 1/2″
- Ink – Shaded Spruce
- Accessories – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Stars Dies, Curvy Dies, Red Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Let me show you how well the Curvy Christmas stamp set goes together with the Quite Curvy Bundle along with the versatility as we make a masculine birthday card.
After stamping the trees in Shaded Spruce ink, I used a blender pen to move the color around a bit to color in the trees. Then I used the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write marker to color in the tree trunks. Super easy.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Quite Curvy Bundle, Curvy Christmas
- Soft Suede – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, plus scraps for sprigs
- Shaded Spruce – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3″ x 5″
- Classic Christmas DSP – 2″ x 5″
- Ink – Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, Stampin’ Write Marker in Soft Suede
- Accessories – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Blender Pends, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots
Did you know you can get all of these products in the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle? #158396 It’s sooooo worth it! All seasons and multiple occasions! Cover it all with one big variety bundle!
Check out the 2020-20201 NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is LIVE!
NEW PRODUCT info and videos!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store