Oh so Ombre Corner Bouquet! Check out the THREE Sale-a-Bration products on this easy birthday card.
- Corner Bouquet Stamp Set
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper
- Punch Party Stamp Set
This will be the easiest ombre technique you will probably ever do as the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper does all of the work! Simply enhance the ombre look by doing a little twist – a 180 degree twist on the Rectangle Stitched Shape die cut which is the focal point of the card.
Adding a little chalk marker to the flowers on the greeting help them stand out and actually break up the ombre look just a bit.
Do you like the Bermuda Bay or the Rococo Rose color better? Please vote in the comments.
I’ve made it super easy for you with this quick video. Be sure to share with your crafting friends!
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Corner Bouquet, Punch Party
- Bermuda Bay & Rococo Rose – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black, 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, 1 1/4″ x 2″
- Oh So Ombre DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, scrap for punch
- Ink – Momento Black
- Accessories – Stamparatus, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Chalk Marker, White Baker’s Twine, Glue Dot
Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by my blog and supporting my small business!
Check out the 2020-20201 NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
January-June Mini Catalog goes LIVE January 5!
Sale-a-Bration Catalog posts January 5!
YEAR-END Closeout Happening Now!
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is LIVE!
NEW PRODUCT info and videos!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store