Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop where we are featuring Retiring products. I’m sad to see many things go that I have loved BUT I am truly excited about what is to come!
From the January-June Mini Catalog, the Pretty Perennials bundle caught my eye right away! I LOVE the bold images with just a hint of a water colored image. Furthermore, I LOVE the greetings that are mix and match! Perfect for so many occasions!
I chose to use the Brights color collection on this one – as it really is LOTS OF HAPPY!
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Pretty Perennials (get the bundle though)
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″
- Bermuda Bay – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink – Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay
- Accessories – Blue Adhesive Backed Gems
Stamper’s Dozen April 2021 Blog Hop
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
Check out the 2020-20201 NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
January-June Mini Catalog is fabulous!
Retiring List coming March 24! Check back for the details
NEW PRODUCT info and videos!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store