Welcome to this months Stamper’s Dozen Blog hop with a focus on tools. Hands down, my favorite tool are the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines. The regular or the mini – both are on my desk ALWAYS!
To showcase the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machines, I chose the All Squared Away stamp set bundled with the Floral Squares Dies. It’s hip to be square with this bundle. You can choose from a handful of greetings celebrating friendship and four squares in several fun patterns. Actually, you don’t have to choose. Use as many as you want! The squares in this set make it easy to create patterns and backgrounds. You can also make adorable peekaboo elements with the individual pieces. You’ll love seeing what you can do with the leaves and flowers.
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – All Squared Away Bundle
- Paper –
- Soft Succulent – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 1 3/4″ square
- Night of Navy – 2″ square
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic White – scraps for greetings
- Calypso Coral – small scrap
- Bumblebee – small scrap
- Ink – Night of Navy
- Accessories – White Baker’s Twine, Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss, Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dot
I think you’ll love the All Squared Away Bundle! It is very different that other offerings I have seen from Stampin’ Up!. I’ve had a great play with it and have made all kinds of cards – including one that is very masculine looking – stay tuned for that one.
OK, I just have to share 1 more tool that I love. . . and that is the Take Your Pick Tool. For this All Squared Away card, I used the Take Your Pick Tool to help place the small flowers. This multipurpose pickup and precision tool simplifies meticulous tasks. Tacky putty end easily picks up sequins, paper accents, and other small objects; twist to dispense more putty. Other end has 2 changeable, double-ended tips with paper piercer, mini spatula, small stylus, and large stylus. You will love this tool for those small tasks.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – All Squared Away Bundle
- Pale Papaya – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, plus small scrap
- Basic White – 4″ x 4″
- Evening Evergreen – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Fresh Freesia – scrap
- Polished Pink – scrap
- Soft Succulent – scrap
- Ink – Evening Evergreen
- Accessories – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss, Take Your Pick Tool, 2021-2021 In Color Jewels
I hope you have enjoyed this focus on tools in this months Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop. Be sure and visit the rest of the blogs to see even more tool favs! BONUS – I would love to see your comments about what is your favorite tool! – leave a comment!
Stamper’s Dozen June 2021 Blog Hop
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- BJ Peters – Create & Feel Great
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
Check out the 2021-2022 NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
January-June Mini Catalog is fabulous!
NEW PRODUCT info and videos!
Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest
Shop my Online Store