First – thank you everyone for your patience during the Typepad's (my blogging platform) cyber attack – and thus my blog being down. :( I was down and bummed – but uplifted by the number of emails I received asking if everything was OK because my blog hadn't been updated! Oh I love each of you for caring so very much! To thank you, I have randomly selected 10 customers to receive a special package from me – it is free shipping you know – so, what better way to celebrate than a free delivery from Stampin' Up! Watch for your UPS man! I hope you post what you received in your package!
OK, off to today's inspiration. As you know the retired lists have been posted. You can see them HERE. On the retired list is the Flower Garden embossing folder. (#123113). We used this folder to make a very similar card a few years ago and I thought of it right away when I saw that embossing folder on the retired list.
The key to success with this card is not being exact as you color the vellum. If you look closely, there is not any exactness (hope that's a word!) to my coloring. So, if you are looking for a card that you don't have to stress about staying in the lines – this is it!
Stampin' Up! supplies used;
- Stamp Set; Thanks & Hello – retiring p 37 #131459 $8.95
- Cardstock & Ink; So Saffron, Vellum Cardstock, Pear Pizzaz, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Punches; Oval, Scalloped Oval
- Accessories; Flower Garden Embossing folder (retiring), Pear Pizzaz taffeta ribbon (retiring), dimensionals, glue dots
What do you think? Love the springy look! Would you like to see this as a card buffet card this month? Leave me your vote.
Key info for you to keep in mind;
- Free Shipping ends on April 25 – only 3 more days!!!
- Retired lists are posted – get your wish list items before they are gone!!! Updated daily.