Does any of this sound familiar?
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Paper Pumpkin says, “No more excuses!” Because with our kits, you have everything you need in one box. You’ll get:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
The Creativity Starts Here promotion is offering first-time subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kits. Not only will you like saving money, but you’ll also love starting a new creative journey. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
What are the perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor!
Take a look at the Paper Pumpkin Kits available in 2016.
Are you ready to subscribe? It’s soooo easy!
The fine print:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 US/$26.95 CA.